When must I register ?
Registration will be open as of July 1st 2016.
Pre-registrations will close at midnight on Wednesday March 17th 2017. After this date, registration will be available only at the New Registrations desk in Biarritz.
What does the registration fee cover?
The registration fee includes access to:
- the scientific sessions
- the trade exhibition
- the congress documents (final program, badge)
- coffee breaks and lunches
- the Presidents’ evening on Friday, March 24th, 2017.
Is it possible register at the Congress?
The Registration desk will be open at the Congress venue from Thursday March 23 2017 at 08h00emboursé(e)
I am registered but am unable to attend. Can I claim a refund?
Terms of cancellation and refund: All cancellations must be conveyed in writing by e-mail to the organisers at firstname.lastname@example.org. No refunds will be made after the Congress.
- For all cancellations notified before midnight January 14th 2017: refund of the amounts paid – 50€ for cancellation costs.
- For all cancellations notified as of January 15th 2017: no refunds will be made.
My colleague has registered but cannot attend. Can I replace him/her?
Any change of name will be deemed to signify a cancellation and will require re-registration on line.
Can I modify my registration?
You can modify your registration via the registration confirmation in your personal space.
Personal details only can be modified. For all other changes, please contact us by email at email@example.com.
Your user name and password were sent to you in the email confirming your registration.
Will I receive confirmation of my registration?
You will receive confirmation of your registration once you have completed registration. However, if you do not receive confirmation within two hours following your registration, please check your spam and undesirable mail boxes and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How do I pay for registration?
Three modes of payment are available: ment régler mon i
- By credit card (Visa or EuroCard/MasterCard only) – no extra charge
- By bank transfer - additional administrative charge = 15€ tax included – to the following account :
Account N°: 00050059614
Bank code: 30003
Sort code: 03412
RIB key: 35
IBAN : FR76 30003 03412 00050059614 35 - BIC: SOGEFRPP
· By check payable in France to SFODF/Biarritz 2017 to be mailed to 15 rue du Louvre 75001 Paris
What is the SFODF’s Continuous Education number?
SFODF Continuous education organization N° : 11 75 261 43 75
How can I become a member of the SFODF?
We invite you to make your application on line here
Tel : +33 (0)1 43 80 72 26
Email : email@example.com
My attendance certificate?
The certificate will be dispatched automatically by email during the week following the scientific meeting.
When can I pick up my badge?
Your badge can be obtained from the pre-registered delegates desk:
- For the pre-Congress from Thursday March 23rd as of 08h00
- For the Scientific meeting from Friday March 24th as of 08h30.
Please present your registration confirmation bearing a bar-code which will enable you to print out your own badge on arrival at the Congress at the designated terminals